- I don’t have 100,000 followers. Or 1,000, for that matter.
- I don’t always keep my nails polished (like right now..)
- I wear gym clothes about as often as I wear regular clothes
- If I had to choose between the gym or the mall, I’d choose the gym
- I rarely ever, almost never, wear high heels
- I don’t always wear makeup and when I do, it’s not much
- I still own and wear some clothes from high school
- I haven’t bought any form of clothing or accessories yet this year*
- I’ve never actually browsed Pinterest
- I don’t do much online shopping
- I’m not registered with Like to Know it (see my https://creativityandcouture.wordpress.com/2016/01/29/like-to-know-it/ post)
- I don’t have a photographer
- I honestly believe that “Less is More”
- I’m better about watching Colts games online than I am about watching runway shows online
- I don’t have expensive taste
*Some clothing has been bought for me in 2016
However, even with all of those exceptions and as fun as this was, one thing is true: I love fashion. It’s part of who I am and where my passion truly lies, I just believe that I express it differently than most fashion bloggers do.
One last thing: today is a great day! I decided to open an Etsy shop and it is now live. I’ll officially announce it next week but I wanted my readers to be the first to know! Currently it has a small variety of handmade items, and my plan is to add more as time goes on. Go check out Creativity and Couture’s Etsy Shop!